2 lbs Chicken Breast filet cut in 1-2 inches wedges lengthwise or simply cubed
2 tbs of Afro Fusion Cuisine’s Spicy BBQ or All Purpose Seasoning
2 cups of Afro Fusion Cuisine – Peanut Coconut curry
1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika
1 tsp of ginger freshly grated
1 tbs of honey
1 tsp of grated lemongrass
Salt and pepper to taste
You would need 12 skewers that you need to deep in water for at least 1 hour before using.
1. Mix all the ingredients except the chicken in a small bowl
2. in a tiptop bag put the chicken and pour the marinade over it and shake to coat
3. Marinade for 2 hours at least or best overnight
4. Put your chicken on skewer and reserve the marinade for basting as you cook ( every 5 minutes)
5. Cook in your oven or on the grill or on a skillet until cooked through and make sure to baste with your marinade as you cook.