Mama Cita All Purpose Seasoning is an authentic organic African blend packed with layers of flavors. This blend is excellent for vegetable and seafood and can be easily used to build a marinade when combined with olive oil and lemon juice.
Recommended Product Usage
On the Grill:
1. Marinate your meat, seafood, tofu or veggies with 3 tablespoons of Mama Cita all-purpose , 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Let set aside in a zip top bag in the fridge or a cool place for a minimum of 2 hours to allow flavors to blend with the meat.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Broil or boil or steam until desired tenderness. Serve with rice, plantain, yams, pasta or vegetables.
For a perfect Pepe Soup or Stew:
1. In a deep pot at medium heat add 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, your choice of meat, veggies or tofu marinated with Mama Cita all-purpose seasoning.
2. Add 2 onions diced, 2 scallions roughly chopped, 2 tomato finely diced and 2-3 cups of chicken broth.
3. Let it cook on medium fire until desired tenderness. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.